1. I don’t have any experience with hair, can I still enrol on the course?
As long as you are enthusiastic and have a keen interest in hair then yes.
2. Do I have to come for an interview to be considered for the course?
It’s is more of an informal chat rather than an interview. We just want to make sure you are spending your money on the right course.
3. Is work experience provided?
Work experience will be provided to all students who show commitment and aptitude. Work experience will be either at a West End Theatre, film or TV Set
4. What is included in the fees?
Each student will receive a professional brush kit that they can take on professional jobs. All professional equipment is supplied and students will have full use of these.
5. When do I pay the fees?
Students are required to pay a holding deposit to secure their place. The full amount must be cleared one month before the start of the course.
5. How do I enrol?
Fill in the form on the ‘Course’ page to register. All payments will be made by bank transfer.
6. How many student places are there per course?
We hold a maximum of eight students per course. This is to ensure that each and every students receives ample one to one tuition.